Made to last.
At Best Home Furnishings, we build furniture that lives up to its name. Every one of our
sofas, chairs and recliners is built and engineered to endure years of daily use. We start
with kiln-dried, native hardwood frames, handpick every piece of wood and fabric, and use
computerized scan-and-cut systems to eliminate defects. Our manufacturing process benefits
from USA craftsmanship and checks and balances at every step. The result is furniture that
remains comfortable for generations to come.
- We use sturdy frames with kiln-dried hardwood frame parts.
- Our computerized systems scan and cut out wood defects.
- Joints are doweled, screwed, glued, stapled and corner blocked.
- Deep penetrating truss plates are added to reinforce high stress points.
- We have 60 expert upholsterers with an average of 16+ years' experience.
- Every piece undergoes an 18-point sewing inspection checklist.
- Innovative Performa Weave® chaise pads are added to reclining furniture.
- Our extensive power recliner testing far exceeds industry standards.
We are Best™