POSITION: Inside Sales Representative
REPORTS: National Sales Manager
SUMMARY: Develops sales opportunities by working with existing and potential new accounts. Processing new customer orders while communicating order/shipping information. Working one on one with customers domestically and internationally.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Communicating with current customers and lead generation.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Keeping up with current product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Travel to furniture markets to meet with current and potential customers.
- Experience in sales & marketing or business administration preferred
- Ability to travel
- Strong organizational skills with particular attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Data entry skills
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Possess excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work within a team environment both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Exhibit highly professional demeanor
Dubois County: Ferdinand, Indiana