Uplifting Comfort recliners are designed to stay comfortable all day, all night--and for years to come. Inside and out, every recliner is built to industry-leading construction standards and put through a rigorous quality inspection. They have the durability customers have come to expect from Best Home Furnishings, and the comfort that can only come from over 55 years perfecting the art of better seating.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame parts.
- Joints that are doweled, screwed, glued, stapled and corner blocked.
- A durable steel base and cross supports.
- Deep penetrating truss plates at stress points.
- Heat-tempered springs for durability and squeak-free movement.